Uniteam Global Business Services delivers outstanding professional business services in the areas of financial management, accounting administration, human resources and information technology, enabling customers to focus on the core activities.
With immediate effect, we are looking for an Accountant (Disbursements) to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares the accounting/journal entries that need to be posted, in accordance with each Business Unit’s and Operating Unit’s requirements
- Ensures compliance with local regulations and requirements
- Calculates, analyzes and handles proforma and final disbursements.
- Responsible to off charge costs to third parties in accordance with existing agreements.
- Ensures that all the journal entries indicated by the General Accounting & Reporting Head are posted to the appropriate accounts
- Investigates any discrepancies in the general ledger/ accounting entries as indicated by the General Accounting & Reporting Head
- Responds to queries/ requirements from the local Head of Financial Management and Accounting
- LCCI Level III
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar position is not required but will be considered an advantage
- Very good command of the English language
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 13th salary & Birthday bonus
- Provident fund
- Employee discount card scheme
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate events
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.