Merchant Relationship Agent
Merchant Relationship Agent
On behalf of our Client, a global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication, we are looking for a Merchant Relationship Agent to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security, and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end-users
- Complies with procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with the company’s customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process
- Answers customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers
- Works closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Produces regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times, etc. and records data based on customer pain points
- Follows up improvements and resale notes and identifies up-sale possibilities
- Identifies churn risks and additional revenue opportunities
- Identifies and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures
- Performs product and feature demos, user training, and public-facing webinars
- Solves Tier 1technical issues and escalates issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed
- A relevant degree in economics, commerce, business, banking, or similar is necessary.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- At least 5 years of experience as a customer relationship manager with either a commercial or private bank, insurance, or boutique financial services firm (other than FX/CFD brokerages).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills essential for this role
- Must be tech-savvy
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent, and willing to work and grow with the team
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease
- Willingness to travel, up to several days each month
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility for shifting customer support as part of a rotation
- Exposure to regulated financial services and products is essential, together with the management of individual accounts in excess of €10m pa, or a total customer portfolio of €500m.
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including a mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.