On behalf of our Client, an innovative design and manufacturing company, we are looking for an Export Business Development Executive to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in strategic decision-making for the development of both new products and new markets.
- Submits periodic reports to management about activities, market presence, ongoing plans, customer development, sales volume and other important elements.
- Studies the competition and market trends, identifies opportunities, and proposes and implements strategies for catching up and surpassing the competition.
- Developing a forecast of sales based on actual data and market insight.
- Collaborates with R&D and Production departments to propose new products based on the market insights and help to develop new projects while also fine-tuning existing products to better meet customer needs at an optimized cost.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Department on advertising budget and activities, as well as evaluation of results.
- Works in conjunction with the Accounting Department to make sure invoices and other related paperwork is issued properly and payments from customers are effected as agreed.
- Oversees with the Imports/Exports department that loading and delivery of orders is carried out timely and efficiently, with the right shipping partners are selected.
- Prepares general price lists and individual price lists for customers.
- Organizes Exhibitions and events and travels abroad as needed to meet customers and evaluate the markets.
- Sets goals and KPI’s for the department and staff.
- Monitors Sales Department’s Sales Officers as well as external partners such as Distributors and agents, making sure they maximize their potential both short term and long term.
- Manages directly important Key clients to increase their turnover.
- Searches for new customers and distribution channels in existing markets, while also develops new ones by exploring different business opportunities.
- Ensures the efficient daily functioning of his/her department and that KPI’s set are met.
- Hires, motivates, mentors, trains and evaluates new employees when needed.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Management and preferably an MBA
- Experience in sales of retail products of at least 7 years, ideally toys or EdTech.
- Experience in management positions of at least 3 years
- Excellent command of English language, ideally also Greek
- Responsibility and professionalism with superb critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while keeping aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Excellent computer knowledge and MS office tools.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Bonus based on performance
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.