On behalf of our client, a forex company, we are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares information related to the reports submitted to CYSEC.
- Prepares consolidated accounting records of the Group for shareholders’ needs monthly.
- Ensures that the consolidated records adhere to the International Accounting Standards.
- Takes on any other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the CFO.
- Works closely with the CFO.
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- A professional qualification (ACCA/ACA).
- Previous big 4 experience will be considered an advantage.
- Prior Experience in a CYSEC regulated entity.
- Good interpretation and understanding of financial data.
- Knowledge of accounting principles including and understanding of VAT.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Medical insurance.
- Rewarding company culture.
- Friendly multinational environment.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.