Uniteam Global Business Services delivers outstanding professional business services in the areas of financial management, accounting administration, human resources and information technology, enabling customers to focus on the core activities.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a Financial Services Accountant to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles accounting and bookkeeping requirements on behalf of a portfolio of customers;
- Responsible for all monthly reconciliations of V.A.T., Social Insurance, and accounting records;
- Assists with the preparation of management reports including monthly reconciliations;
- Prepares V.A.T. Returns / VIES forms;
- Maintains close collaboration and coordination with external auditors and other external business partners;
- Maintains effective internal controls and ensures compliance with professional standards, applicable laws and regulations, and internal policies;
- Prepares monthly payroll on behalf of customers;
- Contributes to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel;
- Provides assistance to other employees and Junior Accountants
- Performs any other related duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- University degree in Accounting or a related field;
- Holder of an LCCI or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 3 years of previous work experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage;
- ACCA part qualified will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of V.A.T., Social Insurance, and Tax Laws and regulations;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.)
- 13th salary & Birthday bonus
- Provident fund
- Employee discount card scheme
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate events
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.