On behalf of our client, a dynamically developing company we are looking for a Flight Booking Manager to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides customer support to clients
- Arranges flights and tours based on the client’s needs and requirements
- Responsible to book private planes, premium cars, yachts, helicopters, etc
- Accompanies the client from receiving a request for travel arrangements, until the moment of return from the trip
- Provides visa arrangements to clients if needed
- Complies with the ticket refund process when needed
- Keeps up-to-date company’s CRM with all details related
- Cooperates with other relevant departments
- At least 3 years of experience in the Travel Industry is a must
- Excellent command of the English and Russian languages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and teamwork skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability
- Experience with corporate travel, booking flights/hotels/transfers/visa applications.
- Knowledge of any travel force system or booking platform will be considered an advantage (eg. Galileo)
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th Salary
- Friendly multinational environment
- Yearly bonuses based on performance
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.