Uniteam Global Business Services delivers outstanding professional business services in the areas of financial management, accounting administration, human resources and information technology, enabling customers to focus on the core activities.
With immediate effect we are looking for a Head of Financial Management & Accounting Administration to be based at our office in Yangon, Myanmar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages with the business locally to ensure that the services provided by the Finance Service Line are aligned with local business needs.
- Communicates with the Finance Service Line Head, Managing Partner, Group Finance Director (GFD) and the Managing Directors of each Business Unit regarding any matters that require their attention.
- Ensures that the Finance Service Line (Myanmar) has the appropriate internal controls system, processes and procedures in place to execute its role effectively.
- Ensures that the Finance Service Line (MM) employees in Myanmar have the tools, systems and knowledge necessary to execute their responsibilities.
- Oversees all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and allocation of corporate/overhead costs.
- Oversees the preparation of the Monthly management accounts for each business unit.
- Oversees the preparation of the Quarterly Board Package for each business unit.
- Oversees the preparation of ad-hoc reports requested by the BoD, the CEO and the Business Units Managing Directors.
- Assists the Business Units Managing Directors in Myanmar in the preparation of their annual business plans and budgets.
- Liaises with the external auditors for scheduling the annual audit, assisting the external auditors as required.
- Ensures that the tax reporting for legal entities located in Myanmar is appropriately and timely performed.
- Ensures the implementation of specific projects within the Finance Service Line (e.g., new software system).
- Leads all business development efforts.
- Prepares and implements UGBS’s annual business plan and budgets (Myanmar).
- Represents UGBS – Finance Service Line (MM) to major customers and ensures that good working relationships with clients are maintained.
- University degree or similar qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English
- ACCA/ACA/CAT/AAT or other relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting package
- A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Extraordinary opportunity to learn and develop personal and professional skills in one of the most exotic countries
- Accommodation / Flight to/from Myanmar/ Additional benefits
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.