On behalf of our client, a leading forex company, we are looking for an HR Administrator to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains employee records and updates databases internally
- Prepares and amends where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assists with the recruitment and hiring process (arrange interviews with potential candidates)
- Answers employee’s queries about HR-related issues (etc. benefits, number of vacation days they’re eligible for )
- Develops training and onboarding material
- Assists with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Publishes and removes job ads
- Helps with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or in a related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience in a similar position, recent graduates without experience will also be considered
- Strong organizational skills to plan, prioritize and execute duties
- Ability to always keep strict confidentiality
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 25 days holidays per year
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.