On behalf of our Client, a global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication, we are looking for an HR Officer to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the recruitment cycle by preparing job descriptions, posting adverts, phone screenings, scheduling interviews, following up with all applicants etc.
- Assists in the hiring process (from contract preparation to onboarding new joiners)
- Arranges staff training and performance reviews
- Maintains personnel records
- Ensures holiday /sickness/absence records for all employees are recorded in the internal system and kept up to date
- Handles HR software, analyzes data and prepares detailed reports
- Assists in AdHoc Projects
- Responsible for general administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and disciplined approach to administration and record keeping
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including a mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.