On behalf of our client, a leading online trading services provider, we are looking for an HTML Specialist to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the marketing team to discuss project design and layout.
- Codes high-quality HTML files based on the latest HTML5 and W3C standards.
- Uses W3C Markup Validation Service and CSS Validation Service to ensure all layouts comply with W3C standards.
- Ensures cross-platform compatibility (Email & Web).
- Conducts website performance and usability tests.
- Makes sure that all publication deadlines are met on time.
- Implements new ideas that will help achieve brand & performance objectives with the evolution of visual identity.
- Be informed about developments of technologies/industry trends and implement them into operations and projects.
- Handles multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or any other related field.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with CMS systems/ SEO and web performance optimization.
- Strong HTML skills and a portfolio that demonstrates great understanding and experience with coding HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of web design and user application requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of email platforms.
- High level of self-organization, responsibility, and desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English & Greek.
- Previous experience within a similar industry will be considered an advantage.
- Career development in a professional and fast-growing industry
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance (upon completing the probationary period)
- Corporate events
- Free snacks and beverages in the office
- Discount Scheme
- 21 days annual leave
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.