On behalf of our client, a well-established boutique firm that specializes in Tax planning and advisory, we are looking for an HR Manager to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements and manages the overall Talent Acquisition strategy (e.g., job descriptions, job posting, CV scanning, Interviewing, vetting candidates)
- Provides counselling and support on policies and procedures
- Manages and implements the onboarding and offboarding process
- Plans, coordinates and implements training programs for the personnel
- Identifies the training needs of employees and drafts the yearly training plan
- Draws up plans for productivity improvements
- Manages and implements the performance evaluation and rewards system
- Researches for best practices and makes suggestions for strengthening the team spirit of the organization
- Deals with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations with dignity
- Drafts reports and analyses data on time attendance, annual leaves, training, etc.
- Plans and coordinates corporate parties and employee wellness activities
- Maintains employee records and paperwork
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in English and Greek languages both oral and written
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organizational skills and time management
- IT literate
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Five days of paid sick leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Training events that will help both your personal and professional development.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.