On behalf of our client, a leading investment firm, we are looking for a Junior Content Writer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Develops content for marketing campaigns, banners, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email, and the company website.
- Proofreads content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creates compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Assists with the design and implementation of the social media strategy.
- Generates, edits, publishes, and shares engaging content on social media daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborates with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggests and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- MA/MSc University Degree in Marketing or any other related subjects
- Preferably a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar or related position
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms spelling, and grammar.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- Company’s group discount scheme
- In-house fitness room with classes offered
- Friendly multinational environment
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.