On behalf of our client, a group of companies that specialize in maritime, industrial, and satellite communication services, and oil and gas/ renewable energy pursuits, we are looking for a Junior Software Developer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops new features for internal web applications.
- Maintains and supports current software solutions.
- Monitors new technology trends and leverages solutions.
- Participates in detailed Requirements Analysis and Solution Design.
- Ensures unit-testing of developed components.
- Learns to Adjust excel in the technology tools selected for the implementation of the project.
- Ensures utilization and improvement of standards, processes, and tools with other colleagues in the same profession.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or any other related field
- Previous experience in web or software development
- Knowledge of net framework and C# programming language
- Experience with source control GIT
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- 14th salary
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.