On behalf of our client, a leading forex company, we are looking for a Media Marketer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes affiliate marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Identifies and recruits potential affiliate partners through research, networking, and outreach
- Negotiates and manages commission structures and agreements with affiliates
- Monitors and analyzes affiliate performance and campaign effectiveness using key performance indicators (KPIs) and tracking tools
- Provides ongoing support, guidance, and resources to affiliates to ensure their success and alignment with brand guidelines
- Collaborates with the marketing team to create compelling affiliate marketing campaigns and promotional materials
- Conducts regular performance reviews of affiliate partners and implement strategies to optimize their performance
- Monitors and enforce compliance with affiliate program terms and conditions
- Tracks and reports on affiliate marketing campaign performance, including revenue generated, conversions, and ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven work experience as an Media Marketer or in a similar role
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media marketing.
- Fluency in the English language. Any other language will be considered a strong plus
- Computer and MS Office literate.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with relevant industry regulations and compliance standards.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 25 days holidays per year
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.