On behalf of our Client, an innovative design and manufacturing company, we are looking for a Product Design Engineer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Research, Design, Development and Implementation of DIY projects using Company’s parts, 3D printer, laser cutter and other wood processing equipment.
- Responsible for conceptual drawings, 3D design, model modeling, prototyping, testing, iterating and bringing to manufacture along with the creation of the instructions and educational content relating to each project.
- Works closely with the Company’s Educational Team as well as the Research & Development people in various departments (Marketing, Product Design, Software and electronics Development, Graphics etc).
- Operates the 3D printing and Laser cutting and makes efficient prototypes and DIY makerspace projects.
- Teaches makerspace lessons developed to students of all ages, in-house at the center but also with visits to schools and other locations when needed.
- Degree in Industrial/Product Design or Mechanical or Electronics Engineering and/or Education Science or other related degree.
- Previous work experience in design and manufacturing or Makerspaces.
- Excellent Knowledge of 3D CAD Design software, ideally Autodesk Inventor, but also Solid Works, or Similar software.
- Knowledge of other software such as Tinkercad, 3DS Max, Photoshop, CorelDraw and programming will be considered an advantage.
- Expert in 3D printing, laser cutting and prototyping hands-on projects.
- Portfolio demonstrating capabilities.
- Team player with Problem solving mentality.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Bonus based on performance
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.