On behalf of our Client, a global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication, we are looking for a QA Manager to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds, establishes, and manages the QA team/discipline for the business
- Develops quality strategies for products and oversee the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results
- Executes the activities of the software quality assurance function for maximum date and quality predictability, with effective risk awareness and management
- Works closely with other functional disciplines, especially engineering and design
- Participates in the writing of effective manual or automated test scripts using approved testing tools, scripts tools and development tools based on documented requirements and technical specifications provided
- Triages and analyzes defects to identify gaps in test coverage and improvements in the team’s processes
- Communicates with QA results, concerns, project status and potential risks to project schedule to management and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Reviews requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Provides guidance, leadership, and training to QA members
- Estimates, prioritizes, plans and coordinates testing activities for the QA team
- Develops and applies testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 6 years of proven work experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in leading software QA teams
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in android/iOS automation testing
- Proficient in the use of automated tools used to support testing (e.g., test management, automated testing, defect tracking, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong sense of ownership of open project issues with regard to quality and the requisite tenacity to see issues through to closure
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and upskill in automation testing across android/ios/java/c# applications.
- Continuous personal developments and international training opportunities with certification
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.