On behalf of our client, a superior 4-star hotel, we are looking for a Reservation Officer to be based at their premises in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the file of guest preferences in the Hotel (e.g. favourite room, product type, facilities, location, birthdays, special occasions, etc).
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily reservations work as well as the steps of the customer journeys during operational hours.
- Handles all bookings that come to the office and promotes them accordingly. All relevant replies in accordance with the Hotel’s preset letters must be despatched immediately by fax or e-mail.
- Senses guest needs and quickly responds to maximum satisfaction.
- Checks room allocations on the basis of tour operators’ contracts.
- Maintains excellent relations with Tour Operators that cooperate with the Hotel
- Is in regular contact with Tour Operators with the aim of increasing room sales.
- Is flexible and extends job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Graduate of the lyceum.
- Graduate of a tertiary school of Hotel Management will be considered an advantage.
- At least one year’s previous experience in a similar position.
- Must speak and write English well. Knowledge of at least one foreign language other than English will be considered an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Pleasant work environment
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.