On behalf of our client, a business management and IT consulting company, we are looking for a Sales Business Developer to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections.
- Identifies market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels.
- Prepares financial projections and sales targets.
- Liaises with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Meets with existing and potential clients and builds positive relationships.
- Prepares sales presentations and participates in sales meetings.
- Produces reports for management.
- Trains business developers and sales colleagues.
- Attends events such as exhibitions and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, commerce, or a related field would be advantageous.
- Implement sales and marketing plan.
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking and writing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund after the completion of Probation Period
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.