On behalf of our Client, a leading consulting, technology and outsourcing services company, we are looking for a SAP Human Resources Consultant to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved in the design, configuration, migration, testing, and training of the HR/Payroll software and technology solutions to meet the project’s scope, timeline, and budget.
- Designs and implements changes in the system to enhance the client’s existing business processes and overall performance.
- Provides support, researches and resolves functional system problems, unexpected results
- Process flaws; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet client’s requirements.
- Prepares training documentation and educates clients based on the implemented business software and technology solutions as per the client’s business processes and requirements.
- Supports the pre-sales activities for new clients or product updates for existing clients by preparing, contributing, and participating in sales presentations and proposal preparations.
- Maintains awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
- Be involved in internal projects that aim to enhance internal business processes and overall performance.
- Performs administrative tasks as per the company’s internal policies and procedures.
- BSc in Management of Information Systems or Information Technology is preferred.
- Specialty in HRIS will be considered an advantage.
- Having practical experience in an HR Software Consultant role
- Knowledge of HR technologies (i.e. SAP ERP, HR) would be a competitive advantage.
- A solid grasp of human resources methods, practices, principles, and functions
- Fluency in the English Language is required.
- Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will be attending the following SAP training curriculum:
- 13th salary after probation (12 months)
- Provident fund
- Hybrid working model.
- Medical fund
- Bonus based on performance
- Half day on Fridays
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.