On behalf of our Client, a leading maritime satellite communications and technologies provider, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans and strategies.
- Reviews and analyzes system requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Tracks and reports testing outcomes.
- Collaborates closely with the software development team and other stakeholders.
- Identifies, logs, tracks, and validates the resolution of software bugs.
- Provides support and transfers knowledge to other team members.
- Liaises with internal teams (i.e. developers) to identify system requirements.
- Participates in product design reviews and provides valuable feedback.
- Stays up to date with new testing tools and tests strategies.
- Tracks quality assurance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Extensive experience with manual testing methodologies and tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Skills to be considered as an advantage:
- Familiarity with Linux commands, Docker, and Linux virtualization.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Working knowledge of satellite internet, networking, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, and Python.
- Experience in agile or scrum environments.
- Experience with test automation and relevant tools
- A Competitive remuneration package will be offered depending on experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid or remote work options
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.