On behalf of our Client, a leading maritime satellite communications and technologies provider, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains software projects, ensuring adaptability and efficiency.
- Troubleshoots and modifies software for enhanced performance and hardware compatibility.
- Collaborates with different departments for system design and maintenance.
- Evaluates software-hardware interfaces and recommends system improvements.
- Designs software systems utilizing scientific analysis and mathematical models.
- Provides regular updates and reports on project activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Software Developer role.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with relational and timeseries databases, such as MySQL and InfluxDB.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Skills to be considered as an advantage:
- A full-stack developer with diverse software project experience.
- Familiarity with Linux architecture, commands, Docker, and Linux virtualization.
- Practical experience with Go programming language.
- A strong understanding of cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, and others, as well as Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, and Ansible.
- A Competitive remuneration package will be offered depending on experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid or remote work options
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.