On behalf of our Client, an innovative design and manufacturing company, we are looking for a Software Developer (Unity3D) to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and builds reusable and reliable code using UNITY3D and other platforms.
- Creates efficient, optimized code IN C# and publishes serious games and apps for Windows, Android, Linux and iOs.
- Maintains and improves some of the existing projects.
- Continuously tests, debugs, profiles, analyzes, and optimizes code on applicable platforms, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Works together with all members in Research & Development at both Athens and Cyprus Offices to define and maintain product requirements throughout the design stage.
- As a part of the team, develops software and apps such as KEIRO, ENVIRO as well as new software solutions such as eLearning, authoring tools and serious games
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other relevant field.
- 4+ years of professional experience as Unity Programmer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D, including experience with scripting, textures, animation and UI.
- Strong knowledge of C# and experience with Mobile Development.
- Analytical approach when it comes to problem solving/debugging.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and self-disciplined to work remotely
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Bonus based on performance
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.