On behalf of our client, a forex company, we are looking for a Supervisor Accountant to based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares of the monthly accounting records of Group entities ensuring their accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares monthly management accounts and execution of payments.
- Ensures that the accounting entries adhere to IAS/IFRS and that all the required files are properly maintained and are up to date.
- Performs or/and reviews banks reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Reconciles debtors / creditors.
- Reviews, monitors, implements and recommends improvements/ enhancements to accounting and reporting procedures.
- Assists/coordinates with the Head of Accounting & Finance for the annual external and internal audits as well as for the regular reporting requirements.
- Takes on any other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the Head of Accounting and Finance.
- University Degree in accounting, business, finance or related field
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Proven working experience in a CySEC regulated investment firm
- Previous experience in the relevant position will be considered as a strong advantage
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- MS Office and working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, written and oral
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance scheme
- Training opportunities
- Friendly multinational environment
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Accounting - Qualified