Uniteam Marine is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore and Myanmar.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a Travel Operator to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate available flight connections as requested by the Fleet Personnel Function and Company managerial team
- Book flights and deposit tickets as requested
- Cancel unused bookings and ensure that the ticket refund process is followed accordingly
- Verify received invoices and credit notes, clarify all detected irregularities and forward approved documents to Finance for execution of respective payments
- Update the crewing program with all details related to the travel request/invoicing – Using COMPAS & Panasoft travel force.
- Travel related communication with external parties.
- Commits to working in an AOH rota has specified by the Administration Manager – Travel.
- Monitor and record developments/trends of the air travel industry.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in IATA ticketing
- Experience with seaman ticketing (marine fares)
- Experience with corporate travel, booking flights/hotels/transfers/visa applications where required.
- Knowledge of Panasoft travel force system is considered an advantage.
- Experience in Amadeus booking platform is a must.
- Excellent command of English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem solving ability
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a multicultural team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.