On behalf of our Client, a global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication, we are looking for a Treasury Manager to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements treasury operations policies and procedures.
- Performs daily group cash management and forecasting activities
- Monitors and manages company’s daily cash position.
- Handles daily liquidity management including ensuring adequate liquidity across all group companies.
- Provides daily/weekly/monthly cash/FX and liquidity reporting
- Responsible for key relationship contact for banking relationships across the group.
- Supports the development of future bank relationships
- Manages the FX positions across the group, ensuring FX assets and liabilities are matched
- Manages financial risk as it relates to the Treasury function (cash/FX/liquidity management)
- Develops and implements cash management policies and operational strategies across the group.
- Supports all finance back-office functions including bank reconciliations, in-house banking, liquidity management etc.
- Supports finance in the provision of its and regulatory requirements (such as Client Asset & Liability daily reporting and Central Bank/Regulatory reporting)
- Interfaces with accounting for bank general ledger uploads, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting support.
- Supports the provision of daily bank reconciliations as well as supporting the investigation of any variances
- Ensures proper controls are in place for all regulatory requirements
- Reviews any journal entries or accruals relating to interest expense, FX gains/losses, bank charges, etc.
- Implements cash management systems and trains staff on these systems
- University degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Management
- Professional accounting qualification, ACA, CIMA
- 5-10 years of relevant experience gained in a regulated bank or EMI
- Strong knowledge of banking relationships & Banking relationships in EU and UK
- Cashflow forecasting & Cash management operations
- FX & liquidity management
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, Treasury Management Systems
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of financial analysis and statistics
- Knowledge of international cash management, forecasting and internal controls
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work provide support across an international matrix team
- Interpersonal & Organizational skills
- Ability to self-manage and work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Detail orientated but also able to see the big picture
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including a mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.