With immediate effect, we are looking for a Web Developer to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and maintains responsive WordPress websites for all companies under the Uniteam Group of Companies.
- Customizes themes and plugins to ensure consistent branding and user experience.
- Keeps the websites running seamlessly, constantly tests the site’s functionality, ease of use and load time.
- Ensures website security by setting up firewalls and backup solutions.
- Regularly updates website content, ensures that all links, images, and content are accurate and functional.
- Supports firm’s marketing initiatives through the sites and ensures SEO, drives traffic and makes sure that websites rank highly.
- Monitors site performance and addresses any issues and ensures optimal loading times.
- Stays updated on the latest industry trends, techniques, and technologies to ensure the website remains current.
- Addresses and fixes any website issues or bugs in a timely manner.
- Provides technical support related to WordPress for internal teams.
- Works closely with the design and content teams to implement desired features and functionality.
- Collaborates with the team and suggests ideas for enhancements and new features for the company’s digital activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Web Development, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in WordPress website design and development.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices will be considered a plus.
- Experience with website performance optimization tools.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- 13th salary & Birthday bonus
- Provident fund
- Employee discount card scheme
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate events
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.