Job Sector: Real Estate
Senior Property Manager
Senior Property Manager
On behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most respected property development and management firm, we are looking for a Senior Property Manager to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of property management.
- Leads and supervises the property management team.
- Develops and implement policies and procedures related to the management of all units under the management of the company.
- Responsible to oversee the implementation of policies, procedures, and programs that will ensure well-managed and maintained facilities.
- Creates and controls budgets and costs, oversees property management services, and vendor service agreements.
- Leads the delivery of property management services through a network of principal contractors, outsourced providers and in-house teams.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of the property management personnel.
- Provides guidance and direction to property management personnel.
- Ensures that all property management personnel are properly trained and have the necessary resources to carry out their duties.
- Ensures that all units under the management of the company are maintained in accordance with state and local laws.
- Manages tenant relations, including responding to tenant inquiries and complaints promptly and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Monitors and enforces the terms of tenant leases.
- Monitors the financial performance of the property management team.
- Achieves the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs for the property management service.
- Creates and delivers timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports to the directors of the company that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Responsible for the set up of new operations when needed.
- Provides other reports to upper management when required.
- University degree in, Real Estate/Property Management or Engineering or a relevant field.
- Up to 5 years of experience in property management or a similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in team management is a must.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets and agreement management is a must. Excellent knowledge and use of English and Greek are a must.
- Very good use of all Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Professionalism with a strong customer focus and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the team and customers
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Pleasant work environment
- 13th salary
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.