On behalf of our client, one of the main suppliers of quality products and services for the building and construction industry, we are looking for an Administration Officer to be based at their shop in Limassol, Cyprus
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and greets visitors in person.
- Prepares offers, registers, and issues customer invoices.
- Works closely with the Distribution department
- Responsible for the Company’s accounts receivables
- Responds to all incoming calls and provide general support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in a related field will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of Greek and English language, any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professionalism with a strong customer focus and commitment to client satisfaction.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Continuous education and professional development.
- Pleasant working environment.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.