On behalf of our Client, a leading Forex company with offices around the world, we are looking for a Content Writer to work remotely or to be based at their offices in London, United Kingdom.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
- Works closely with the in-house design and media teams to produce content for various creatives following specific guidelines
- Identifies and suggests new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility
- Has a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Implements SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance
- Develops a thorough understanding of and be able to work within the boundaries of industry regulations, while still producing creative, original content
- Produces PR material (e.g. press releases)
- University degree in marketing, new media, journalism or another related field
- At least two years of experience in similar role
- Previous experience in financial industry
- Proven work experience as Content Writer and relevant portfolio is a must (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- High attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.