On behalf of our client, a world-class law firm, we are looking for an Junior Accountant to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Requirements
- Maintains and updates accounting records via accounting software SAP
- Prepares and maintains ad-hoc reports and contributes to budgets’ preparation
- Manages VAT & VIES registration and submission, filling and all related tasks
- Liaises with banks and be responsible for bank related matters
- Manages Reconciliations (Cash, Banks, Receivables, Payables, Taxes)
- Liaises with creditors and debtors
- Contributes to the statutory compliance (Preparation of Financial Statements, Tax Compliance etc)
- Degree in Accounting or other related field
- Holder of LCCI Higher or GCE A’ Level
- Previous work experience in a similar position if any
- IT Literate and advance knowledge of excel.
- Previous experience and knowledge with SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage
- In process for obtaining AAT/ CAT /ACCA, will be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding and previous experience with Tax and VAT matters.
- Time management and Reporting Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys being part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong work ethics, confidentiality, positive attitude and professional approach
- Good command of the Greek and English language
- 13th salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Opportunities for personal development
- High standard lunch buffet at a discounted price on a daily basis
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.