On behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most respected property development and management firm, we are looking for a Project Manager to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules and resources project planning and budgeting processes.
- Manages the project timetable and risk management plan register and reports to the CEO and Technical Director on the project status.
- Manages a team that strives for quality, safety, cost, and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- Reviews and controls construction operation plans.
- Administrates the main construction contract in relation to time, payments, notification, and commercial and practical completion procedures.
- Coordinates the main contractor consultants.
- Reviews and approves with the CEO and Technical Director project variation order requests.
- Determines the client brief relating to design, cost, and time.
- Understands regular key stage cost reviews.
- Prepares and monitors project key performance indicators.
- Provides regular site inspections to monitor progress and workmanship quality.
- Works to agree on a design program and deadlines.
- Understands design rationalization, which includes value engineering and installation efficiency.
- Performs a formal drawing check for main drawings prior to distribution.
- Seeks design approval from the client prior to the critical design stage.
- Manages the technical design.
- Issues regular progress reports.
- Attends weekly design team meetings and other meetings where required.
- Pre-approves payment orders.
- BSc in Engineering, Building Science or any other field is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience in an engineering/construction project accountability role.
- Member of ETEK.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Greek and English language.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite/Autocad/Microsoft Project.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Bonus based on annual performance
- Pleasant work environment
- 13th salary
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.