On behalf of our client, a team of Directors, Managers, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, and a SENCO who work together productively to create a stimulating and inclusive environment for each and every child, we are looking for a Receptionist to be based at their school in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Answers, screens, and forwards incoming calls.
- Receives, sorts, and answers daily emails.
- Ensures the reception area of the school is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and materials
- Provides basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintains security by following safety procedures and controls access via the reception desk.
- Keeps inventory of school stock.
- Updates calendars and schedule meetings.
- Performs other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Native or fluent in English
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Pleasant work environment
- Meals are provided on a daily basis