Uniteam Marine is an international ship management organization that provides industry-leading services to ship owners and ship managers across a wide range of countries and jurisdictions.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a Crewing Operator to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily crewing operations of the fleet assigned to him/her and for communicating key issues to the Crewing Manager
- Updates vessels itineraries in the Crewing computerized system
- Executes crew changes related to his/her assigned fleet in an effective and cost-efficient matter.
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication with the Flag Administration and Travel teams.
- Maintains, monitors and updates, in cooperation with manning agents (where appropriate) seafarer personal records, including verification and electronic filing of received scanned seamen documents.
- Timely dispatch of mail to designated Group/fleet under his/her responsibility in cooperation with the Flag Administration team.
- Checks and approves disbursements related to Crewing executed operations.
- Coordinates the issue of relevant certificates/confirmations required by seafarers.
- Creates medical events in the Crewing computerized system based on information received from vessels, makes the relevant arrangements as necessary for hospitalization, repatriation, communication with related parties (e.g., manning agents, Finance Shared Service – Crew Payroll Competency), closes the medical event in the Crewing computerized system.
- Coordinates and communicates with the Insurance team of the Operations Function for medical events that develop into P&I cases.
- Imports and updates electronic file with seamen Fitness Reports as received by the vessel.
- Coordinates the issue of relevant certificates/confirmations required by seafarers (e.g., confirmation of sea service, tax certificates etc.).
- Makes arrangements (in cooperation with the Travel team) related to crew travelling to attend training or conferences as requested by Uniteam Marine or the Client.
- Executes any additional duties assigned by the Crewing Manager.
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies/Business Administration
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position is preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and SharePoint
- 13th salary & Birthday bonus
- Provident fund
- Employee discount card scheme
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate events
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.