On behalf of our client, a leading company offering audit, accounting and consulting services, we are looking for a Junior Auditor to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Requirements
- Liaises with clients to obtain information needed for the audit and for the Company’s KYC procedures.
- Compiles client’s audit files (CAF & PAF).
- Participate in the planning of the audit work.
- Provides assistance in the preparation of all documents required for the audit: engagement letters, bank letters, company documentation and other confirmation letters as audit evidence.
- Performs audit workings and tests in accordance with the audit plan.
- Conducts field work of testing of internal controls.
- Identifies and documents audit issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Reports to Audit Manager.
- ACCA member Entry level.
- Ability to learn new software quickly (Caseware Working Papers and WiseBos – AML & Time Sheets).
- High School Diploma(18/20) and University degree from a reputable university
- No work experience (any previous experience will be considered an advantage).
- Computer literacy and MS Office literate.
- Very good user of the Greek and English language.
- Professional development opportunities (trainings, seminars etc.)
- Half day on Fridays
- Retirement fund scheme
- Regular Career Reviews
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.