Uniteam Marine is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore, and Myanmar.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a Junior Travel Operator to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate available flight connections as requested by the Fleet Personnel Function and Company managerial team
- Book flights and deposit tickets as requested
- Cancel unused bookings and ensure that the ticket refund process is followed accordingly
- Verify received invoices and credit notes, clarify all detected irregularities and forward approved documents to Finance for the execution of respective payments
- Update the crewing program with all details related to the travel request/invoicing – Using COMPAS & Panasoft travel force.
- Travel-related communication with external parties.
- Commits to working in an AOH rota has specified by the Administration Manager – Travel.
- Monitor and record developments/trends in the air travel industry.
- Experience with ticketing systems (eg. IATA) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a multicultural team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with corporate travel, booking flights/hotels/transfers/visa applications will considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of any travel force system or booking platform will be considered an advantage (eg. Panasoft or/and Amadeus)
- Experience with seaman ticketing (marine fares).
- Excellent command of the English language
- 13th salary & Birthday bonus
- Provident fund
- Employee discount card scheme
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate events
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.