On behalf of our client, a leading telecoms solutions provider we are looking for a SOC Team Lead to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and analyzes security events and incidents to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Investigates and responds to security incidents, including conducting in-depth analysis, containment, eradication, and recovery
- Performs advanced threat-hunting activities to proactively identify and mitigate potential security risks
- Conducts detailed analysis of security logs, network traffic, and other relevant data sources to identify indicators of compromise.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and implement incident response plans and procedures.
- Provides the guidance and mentorship to junior SOC analysts, sharing knowledge and best practices
- Be aware with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and industry trends to enhance the organization’s security posture
- Participates in security incident simulations and tabletop exercises to test and improve incident response capabilities
- Contributes to the development and enhancement of SOC use cases, processes, tools, and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a SOC Analyst role, with a focus on Level 2/3 responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, including SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, and vulnerability management tools
- Proficiency in analyzing security logs, network traffic, and other relevant data sources to identify and respond to security incidents
- Experience with incident response methodologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, and ISO 27001
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, or CISM are highly desirable
- Good written and verbal knowledge of the English language
- Attractive remuneration package
- 21 days annual leave
- Everyday lunch
- Yearly bonuses based on the Company’s and employee performance
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office environment
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.