On behalf of our client, a world-class law firm, we are looking for a Web & Graphic Designer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, modifies, maintains and supports the firm’s and associate firms’ website
- Ensures websites are easy to navigate and they address the needs of the respective firm and its clients
- Ensures high-performance and manages all technical aspects of the CMS
- Supports firm’s marketing initiatives through the sites and ensure SEO, driving traffic and making sure that websites rank highly
- Keeps the websites running seamlessly, constantly testing the site’s functionality, ease of use and load time
- Maintains the websites, which involves coding, adding new content and features, enhancing navigation through CSS and HTML, video and artwork and backing up the sites
- Provides site security
- Optimises loading speeds and capacity
- Monitors and analyses site performance
- Contributes to the firms’ graphic design requirements
- A Degree in Information Technology, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication or relevant
- 2 years of experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Proven knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Experience and knowledge in the following will be considered an advantage:
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- SEO and SEM
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, provide solutions, recommendations and additional actions, in order to resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English languages
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline and willingness to assume responsibility.
- An attractive numeration package
- 13th salary
- Pension plan
- Continuous education and professional development.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.