On behalf of our Client, a cruise terminal company, we are looking for an Accounting Officer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the team in the day-to-day recording of the invoices and financial and management reporting.
- Manages the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions within the finance department.
- Ensures that all invoices are processed and paid promptly.
- Monitors and timely collects accounts receivable.
- Bank/customer/supplier reconciliations.
- Supports the month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns.
- Manages and posts all cash transactions: deposits, withdrawals, payment orders, and foreign currency payments.
- Assists in the preparation and monitoring of weekly cash flows.
- Executes any other tasks that are related to the accounts function.
- Accounting/Finance degree or equivalent.
- LCCI Higher Accounting Qualification.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Very good IT knowledge, proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of the Navision accounting system will be considered an advantage.
- Good organization and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Fluent in the Greek and English languages.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Performance related bonus
- Medical Insurance scheme
- Provided fund
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.