On behalf of our client, a well-known private kindergarten and nursery, we are looking for a Kindergarten Teacher to be based at their school in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organizes and supervises play and work activities
- Plans, evaluates, and assigns lessons
- Maintains classroom discipline
- Introduces children to mathematics, language, science, and social studies
- Uses games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills
- Use play and hands-on teaching
- Teaches letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science.
- A degree or diploma in early Childhood Education or social studies, or child psychology, or elementary school teacher.
- Qualified Kindergarten Teacher
- Excellent communication in English and Greek Language
- Ability to work in a team
- Passionate and energetic
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Pleasant work environment
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.